Here’s a collection of press our work has received in the past few years:
- March 2015 Eimhin’s trophy design for the Irish Animation Awards at the Dingle Animation Film Festival featured by the Irish Times here and by Scannáin here
- October 2014 Our submissions for the Animation Art Show featured in the Irish Independent here
- October 2012 Pádraig’s film The Rooster the Crocodile and the Night Sky featured in the Irish Times here
- November 2011 PURE Wicked Animation Film School featured on StopMotionMagazine.com here
- November 2011 PURE Wicked Animation Film School featured in the Clare Champion here and the Wicklow People here.
- September 2011 Eimhin’s collaboration with Adrien Merigeau for the Villager’s Cecelia and her Selfhood featured on Cartoon Brew here
- August 2011 Our stop-motion workshop at Waterville’s Charlie Chaplin Comedy Film Festival was featured on the 29th of August edition of Nationwide, an Irish current affairs programme on RTÉ.